Argan oil is a rare, exotic oil, cherished for its anti-aging properties. Produced from the kernels of the Moroccan Argan Tree. This oil is known and valued for its cosmetic, nutritive, and medicinal properties. The tree once covered Northern Africa. It is now endangered and under the protection of UNESCO. Argan oil is one of the rarest oils in the world, due to the small, very specific growing areas and limited production.
- Dry, cracked skin
- Stretch marks
- Chickenpox and others.
In Massage: it penetrates the epidermis, provides a soft sensation of well being and relieves rheumatic pain.
Haircare: it restores vigor and health for weakened hair and protects it from the drying effects of sea bathing and chlorine.
Nail care: it strengthens soft and brittle nails.
- High vitamin E (twice the amount found in olive oil)
- High resistance to oxidation (free radicals)
- Rich in Phenolic acid (known for anti-aging properties)
- Carotenes (antioxidants for protection against damage from sun and aging)
- Saponins to restore skin’s moisture lipid layer (relieves acne & eczema, minimizes wrinkles)
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and Omega-6 (known for health benefits to heart, brain, skin, digestion, lungs, cholesterol, and circulation)