For Stretch Marks & Scars
Can I use Argan oil to reduce STRECH MARKS and SCARS?
Stretch marks are formed when skin is stretched beyond its elasticity limits. This happens often during pregnancy, puberty or because of weight fluctuations.
To prevent the formation of stretch marks it is important to increase skin’s elasticity during these times.
Argan oil is rich in tocopherols and fatty acids such as Linoleic acid. These highly potent components improve cell regeneration and protect our cells from free radicals’ damage. By doing so, they increase our skin’s elasticity making it firm enough to resist excessive stretching. Argan oil also reduces the discoloration of skin caused by stretch marks.
To prevent the risk of stretch marks during puberty, pregnancy or weight loss diets please follow these steps:
- Massage Argan oil gently and deeply twice a day into stretch marks prone areas such as: waist, hips, thighs, arms, glutes, breasts, and stomach
- Continue using Argan oil 2-3 months after baby delivery, weight loss, or until your skin has regained its full elasticity
You can also use Argan oil to reduce the appearance of:
- Old stretch marks
- Old tissue scars, acne scars, and chicken pox scars
How to use Argan oil on BODY?
You can use Argan oil alone or in combination with your favorite body lotion by adding a few drops to each application.
- After a bath or a shower, rub a 1-2 drops in your palms to warm the oil up
- Apply to damp, still moist skin
- Apply Argan oil to entire body including feet and hands
- Gently massage until absorbed
- Enjoy your smooth soft skin!