For Dry Skin
Can I use Argan oil for my DRY SKIN?
Argan oil provides intense hydration while soothing red patches, itching, and flakiness. Over time it helps balance under-production of sebum, which is a typical disorder for dry skin. Sebum is the natural oil our skin produces to keep itself moist and healthy.
To achieve the desired results, please follow these steps:
- Avoid using harsh soaps to clean your face. Use a fragrance-free gentle cleanser with pure and natural ingredients.
- Avoid rubbing your skin hard with towels. Just pat it gently until damp and apply Argan oil while skin is still moist. The oil will seal the moisture still on your skin keeping it hydrated for a long time
- Do not go light on Argan oil. Dry skin requires extra moisture and frequent applications
- Avoid using moisturizers that contain perfumes, chemicals, or alcohols
- Dry air is one of the most common causes of dry skin. Make sure to apply Argan oil more than twice a day if you are constantly exposed to cold air conditioning or dry heat generated by your furnace
- Avoid long hot showers and baths. They will wash away the natural oils that protect your skin, making it even drier. Limit your showers to a few minutes using mild-temperature water