Argan oil has proven to be efficient in the treatment of several scalp conditions; such as seborrhea, dandruff, psoriasis, dermatitis, itchy scalp, and oily scalp.
Several scalp conditions are associated with sebum; over-production of skin’s natural oil.
Please follow these steps:
- Always remove excess sebum, dead skin cells and other pore clogging impurities prior to applying Argan oil on your scalp. Clogged pores cause hair loss and prevent Argan oil from penetrating easily and deeply into your skin.
- To remove excess sebum, exfoliate your scalp.
- Apply Argan oil on your finger tips and massage it deeply into your scalp for 10 minutes
- Repeat 2-3 times a week, depending on how severe your scalp condition is
- Continue applications until healing is achieved